The Minnesota Department of Transportation Right of Way Manual provides detailed instruction on the practices, policies and procedures involved in the acquisition and management of lands purchased for the purpose of highway construction.
- MnDOT Utility Coordination Training
- 2013 Right of Way Professionals Workshop
- Right of Way Map Order Form
- Login or Request Account for RW2 Data Sharing Application (Current partners only)
Search for Maps (R/W, plat and more)
- Right of Way Mapping and Monitoring (Spatial search)
- MnDOT Electronic Document Access (Search by map number, highway, etc.)
- Right of Way Manuals
- Relocation Flow Chart - PDF (1.4 MB)
- I-394 Business Impact Study - PDF (5.3 MB)
- Land Management Org Chart - PDF (21 KB)
- Land Management Phone Directory - PDF (167 KB)
The Mn/DOT Right of Way Manual is periodically revised and supplemented. The most recent version of the manual was reviewed and approved by the FHA in December of 2010. Previous versions are made available for reference, but should not be used for current right of way activity.