I want to...
- Apply for rail purchase assistance. The Minnesota Rail Service Improvement (MRSI) program financially assists Regional Rail Authorities in acquiring rail lines.
- Apply for capital improvement loans. MRSI provides rail users with loans to improve rail service and strengthen the financial condition of a rail line.
- Complete a Minnesota Rail Service Improvement (MRSI) loan application.
- Find information on rail rehabilitation. MRSI provides low or no-interest loans to rehabilitate and preserve rail lines.
- Find information on rail user and rail carrier loan guarantee. MRSI guarantees up to 90 percent of a loan in order to assist rail users and carriers in obtaining loans.