This webpage is not updated over the weekend/overnight. For up-to-date information on traffic impacts, visit 511mn.org.
All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent.
- Watch for temporary off-peak lane closures throughout the construction zone
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be posted as details become available.
About this project
A large pavement project on I-94 between Hwy 120/Century Ave. and the St. Croix River will begin in July 2022. This project work is anticipated to take two and a half years to complete.
Summary of work
- Resurface pavement and ramps
- Construct new eastbound lane from I-494 to Woodbury Dr.
- Resurface frontage road (Hudson Rd.) in the project area
- Upgrade pedestrian/bicycle accessibility
- Repair drainage
- Replace signage
- Upgrade lighting
- Install median barrier