Project Information Reviewed
Project Reviews include the following:
- Check for compliance with the Schedule of Materials Control.
- Check for compliance with “out-of-tolerance” testing.
- Check for the completion of all required forms, i.e., failure, out-of-tolerance, monthly grading & base reports, daily concrete reports, technical certifications of project personnel, documentation for material price reductions, etc.
The Mn/DOT Pavement Engineer will call a meeting of the Grading & Base, Concrete, and Bituminous Units to determine the project certifications to be reviewed for the past year.
- 1 or 2 projects from each resident/construction office.
- They might be small, medium or large projects.
- All will have either grading & base or bituminous or concrete items or a combination of the specialists’ items.
Materials Project Certification Forms
- Project Material Certification Forms List and Definitions
- Materials Certification Exceptions Summary (TP-02171-04)
- Materials Certification Exceptions Definitions
- Bituminous Material
Project Cert Summary Forms
- Project Certification Summary (Excel file)
- Project Certification Summary for Bituminous Contractor (Word Doc)
- Project Certification Summary for Bituminous Agency (Word Doc)
- Project Certification Summary for Concrete Field (Word Doc)
- Project Certification Summary for Concrete Plant (Word Doc)
- Project Certification Summary for Grading and Base (Word Doc)
- Project Certification Summary for Miscellaneous Items (Word Doc)
- Project Certification Summary Personnel Listing (Word Doc)