MnDOT Library offers multiple ways to stay current.
Subscribe to receive e-mail updates with news about emerging transportation topics via MnDOT's GovDelivery platform. Each alert contains a curated list of news headlines linked to full text if available. Click on the topic below for a sign-up page where you simply provide your e-mail address:
- Connected and Automated Vehicles - weekly
- Sustainability, Public Health, and Transportation - weekly
- Data and Government Transportation Organizations - monthly or bimonthly
- City/County Transportation - monthly
- New Library Materials - monthly
Suggest a new alert topic via the library's comments and suggestions form.
MnDOT employees can sign up for electronic routing of certain magazines by contacting us at email@example.com or Ask a Librarian. (Routing of print magazines via interoffice mail is currently on hold due to widespread teleworking.) Magazines are listed by subject.
Receive transportation research and innovation updates, sent right to your inbox! Over 5,500 people have already opted in—subscribe today.