New Library Materials
Items added during: December 2017
MnDOT Employee Newsletters Digitized
by Qin Tang
MnDOT Library has accomplished another digitization milestone. All printed MnDOT employee newsletters are now digitized and keyword-searchable online via Minnesota Reflections, provided by the Minnesota Digital Library.
The newsletters capture a snapshot in time and provide a valuable resource for historical information about the department, including timelines, dates, and photos.
The following is a timeline of the MnDOT employee newsletters which have changed in title, size, and format over the last 60+ years:
- Minnesota Highways (November 1951 - October 1976)
- DOT Scene (November 1976 - September/October 1987)
- Mn/DOT Express (December 1987 - Summer 1995)
- Mn/DOT Express Focus (May 1995 - October 1996)
- Mn/DOT News (September 1995 - January/February 2001)
- DOT Connection (April 4, 2000 - February 12, 2001)
- MnDOT Newsline (Feb. 14, 2001 - present) Note: Mn/DOT News (print) and DOT Connection (online/e-mail) were merged and replaced by the current Web-based MnDOT Newsline.
There are many ways to contact the library to ask a question or get assistance researching a topic: by phone at 651-366-3791, by e-mail at email@example.com, by request form at Ask a Librarian, or in person (8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday). The library is located in Room 175 of the Transportation Building in St. Paul.
Transportation Research Record
TRB’s journal Transportation Research Record is now published in digital-only format. Checkout new issues at http://trrjournalonline.trb.org/loi/trr or sign up for an alert at
How to See Listed Resources
To request a print item below, click the check box next to the title(s) you would like; then fill in and submit the form at the bottom of this page. You can also email us a list of titles at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each listing links to a digital copy if available OR the full catalog record for more details.