New Library Materials
Items added during: August 2018
Collection Close-up: Soundview Executive Book Summaries
by Sheila Hatchell
Do you want to keep up on new leadership and management trends but don't have the time to commit to a whole book? Try subscribing to Soundview Executive Book Summaries through MnDOT Library's Periodicals Routing Service. Soundview Executive Book Summaries present an 8-page synopsis of the most important concepts covered in the book. Recent summaries include these titles:
- Next Is Now: 5 Steps for Embracing Change
- Powered by Storytelling: Excavate, Craft, and Present Stories to Transform Business Communication
- Radical Inclusion: Six Key Leadership Principles of Radical Inclusion Offer Direction on How to Adapt to the New Leadership Landscape
- Extraordinary Influence: How Great Leaders Bring Out the Best in Others
- Managing Up: How to Move Up, Win at Work, and Succeed with Any Type of Boss
Contact the library to be added to the routing list for Soundview Executive Book Summaries. There are many ways to contact the library: by phone at 651-366-3791, by e-mail at email@example.com, by request form at Ask a Librarian, or in person (8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday). The library is located in Room 175 of the Transportation Building in St. Paul.
Transportation Research Record
TRB’s journal Transportation Research Record is now published in digital-only format. Checkout new issues at http://trrjournalonline.trb.org/loi/trr or sign up for an alert at
http://journals.sagepub.com/home/TRR (under About, click on Email Alerts).
How to See Listed Resources
To request a print item below, click the check box next to the title(s) you would like; then fill in and submit the form at the bottom of this page. You can also email us a list of titles at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each listing links to a digital copy if available OR the full catalog record for more details.