- MnDOT has secured Pamela Whitmore, Whitmore Resolution Group, to facilitate the process, including the formation of an advisory group, to assist in the engagement of a safety improvement option at the intersection of Hwy 23 and Hwy 9.
- The advisory group will be integral to helping analyze potential safety solutions, consider public feedback, and make a recommendation to MnDOT on a safety solution that can be implemented in the next five years, will allow for future growth, minimize impacts on adjacent properties and assure the flow of commerce on Highway 23.
- In-person and virtual options will be available for the public to give input throughout the process. Check back here for dates and opportunities to give input.
- The process is expected to take approximately 6 months.
Previous open house materials
Fall 2020 - virtual meeting
- Due to COVID restrictions, MnDOT was not able to provide in-person meetings in the fall of 2020. A virtual open house was offered. Click here to view the virtual open house.