Final Report Released
The Marshall Area Highway 23 Safety Assessment has been released. Read the specifics of the study as well as recommendations.
Purpose of Safety Assessment
- Evaluate existing conditions
- Facilitate discussion between local partners, stakeholders and the public
- Provide a list of opportunities
- Provide recommendations
- Establish priorities
- Develop a common vision to identify, prioritize and design future safety improvements
Marshall News & Views
- SRF & MnDOT were invited to talk about the Hwy 23 Safety Assessment on Marshall News & Views. Check out the show for more information on the safety assessment.