About this project
Mission Statement: Develop a common vision and guidance for managing the Hwy 23 corridor now and into the future.
Purpose of Safety Assessment
- Evaluate existing conditions
- Facilitate discussion between local partners, stakeholders and the public
- Provide a list of opportunities
- Provide recommendations
- Establish priorities
- Develop a common vision to identify, prioritize and design future safety improvements
- How does a roundabout work?
- What is a Reduced Conflict Intersection?
- Marshall's Reduced Conflict Intersection
- Speed Limits: Why Do We Have Them?