Promise to the public
MnDOT is committed to engaging with the community to clearly understand the concerns, priorities and aspirations of the community. We will listen to the community while considering improvements and we will provide feedback to the community on how input influences project decisions.
- Fall 2019: Collect feedback from community on vision and priorities (Feedback Summary PDF)
- Summer 2020: Collect feedback from community on recommended intersection improvements
- Fall 2020: Final intersection improvements (PDF)
- Fall 2020: Collect feedback on project layout. To view the proposed layout, ask questions and give your feedback click here.
- Spring 2020: Collect feedback on streetscaping
Opportunities to participate
- Currently, opportunities for the community to participate are being offered online/virtually. Following guidance from state health officials about protecting the health and well-being of Minnesotans and preventing further spread of COVID-19, the Minnesota Department of Transportation has postponed all scheduled public meetings and project open houses statewide.
What we heard
During the summer of 2020, we collected input on recommended intersection improvements to include in the project layout. We are moving forward with the following improvements along Hwy 19/College Dr.
Now that we've finalized intersection improvements, MnDOT and the city of Marshall are working on the project layout. We are currently seeking feedback on the layout. To view the proposed layout, ask questions and give your feedback click here.