About this project
Summary of MnDOT work
- MnDOT is planning a large roadway project (reconstruction of Highway 19/College Drive) from 4th Street to Bruce Street in the city of Marshall.
- The pavement has deteriorated and the city of Marshall needs to replace aging utilities.
- Sidewalk improvements will be made along the project area in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Overall project details are not yet determined. Through the project development process, overall project details will be determined. Discussions about options for intersections, streetscape and aesthetic options, drainage and other project details, will take place during the project development process.
Online open house
A live presentation will be held July 9th from 6-7 pm. Click here to attend. Participants will be able to learn more about proposed intersection improvements, ask questions and provide feedback.
Proposed intersection improvement survey
We are looking for your input on proposed intersection improvements based on what we heard from the community. Click here to take the survey. Visit the intersection page for information on proposed improvements.
- Work in 2025 will require a detour
- The contractor for the project will be determined after the project has been awarded