Traveling in the southwest
Traffic and roads
- 2017 construction project map
- 2017 construction projects
- 2016 completed projects
- Future projects
- D8 Area Transportation Improvement Program map (2017-2020)
- Navigate Minnesota with 511
- Truck permits
Winter Weather Alert
Blizzard conditions are predicted Friday (Feb. 24) in south central Minnesota. Heavy snow and strong winds are expected to impact travel by reducing visibility and creating difficult and/or hazardous driving conditions. Check www.511mn.org for current road conditions.
News & open houses
- The Willmar Wye open house and public hearing for the EA/EAW is scheduled for Thursday, February 23rd from 5-7 pm. A formal presentation will take place at 5:30 pm followed by time for public comments. For more information on the open house, public hearing or how to submit a comment visit the Willmar Wye webpage.
- You can now view road conditions from MnDOT snowplow cameras. Go to 511mn.org and click on plow cameras under the menu.
- Looking for information about mowing and baling in the highway right of way? Check out our webpage for permit information including Frequently Asked Questions.
- Unable to attend the open house for the Hwy 91 project on Jan. 19? No problem. Get all your information here.