Traveling in the southwest
Traffic and roads
- 2016 construction project map
- Future Projects
- Navigate Minnesota with 511
- Truck permits
- Detour of US 71: Blomkest to Olivia is in effect.
- Detour of Hwy 19: near Fairfax is in effect.
- The stage two detour (Hwy 23 passing lanes) will go into effect Monday, Sept. 12.
- The detour south of Granite Falls is still in effect.
Upcoming Open Houses
- Willmar Wye: Tuesday, Oct. 18 from 5-7 pm at MnDOT in Willmar. Check out the webpage for more information.
- The Hwy 12 concrete rehabilitations have been postponed. Project will be included as part of a future project.
- You can view the Hwy 23 Safety Assessment presentation anytime and materials are available on the webpage.
- Did you miss the Willmar Wye open house? Check out the materials!
- MnDOT has issued its Findings of Fact and Conclusions on the Hwy 23 New London to Paynesville 2-Lane to 4-Lane Conversion Project. Check out the document for more information or visit the project webpage.