April 24, 2014, 4 - 7 p.m. Open house at the Mountain Lake City Hall to review plans for Mountain Lake to Buttterfield
- March 27, 2014, 2-7 p.m. Open House at Bingham Lake Community Center. MnDOT invited by City to share access information.
- Nov. 21, 2013 (Windom Community Center) Tile/Drainage open house for landowners along Highway 60 from Mountain Lake to Windom
- March 27, 2012 (Butterfield Fire Station) - Tile/Drainage open house for landowners from east of Butterfield to west of St. James
- Dec. 13 (Windom) and Dec. 15, 2011 (Butterfield) - Open houses to review and comment on the Draft Supplemental Final Environmental Impact Statement
- June 14, 2011 - An open house was held from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Mountain Lake City Hall. The focus of the meeting was the re-evaluated environmental impact statement for the entire project.
- July 6, 2010 - An open house was heldfrom 4 to 6 p.m. at the Butterfield Community Center at 310 Hubbard Avenue. The focus of the meeting was the scope and design of the section from Butterfield to St. James.