Americans with Disabilities Act
All MnDOT projects - both new construction and rehabilitation projects - must include evaluation to ensure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Components can include, but are not limited to adding curb cuts, truncated domes and accessible pedestrian signals. Read about MnDOT's transition plan to comply with the ADA.
Specifics for this project
- A new trail system in the city of Worthington begins at Nobles Street in the Morningside neighborhood and continues north along Highway 59/60 (Oxford Street) to the Armour Road intersection
- The sidewalk includes curb cuts with truncated domes
- Design includes roundabouts that accommodate pedestrian crossings
- Pedestrian crossing at Nobles Street with raised medians
- Accessible signal planned for intersection with Armour Road near Swift Plant