No meetings are currently scheduled.
- June 18, 2014 - Dodge County PAC met for an agancy update on Highway 14 Pre-Design activities.
- May 28, 2014 - Steele County PAC met for an agency update on Highway 14 Pre-Design activities.
- May 23, 2011 - MnDOT was invited by City of Claremont to present at a public hearing for municipal consent.
- Aug. 30, 2010 - The public was invited to attend an open house on the Highway 14 Improvement Project. MnDOT officials were available to answer questions and provide information concerning the Final Environmental Impact Statement.
- Oct. 27/30, 2008 - MnDOT hosted two public hearings/open house meetings to afford the public an opportunity to learn more about the project and Draft EIS.
- March 25, 2008 - The public was invited to provide input on the Highway 14 improvement project, including new options associated with a potential southern bypass of Claremont. The event was held at the Claremont American Legion from 5:30 to 8 p.m., with formal presentations at 5:30 p.m. and again at 7 p.m. Maps illustrating four southern bypass alignment options were presented. Public input was sought regarding current areas of concern as well as those that will be impacted. Following the public meeting, the City of Claremont officially requested that MnDOT consider south bypass option 4 in the Draft EIS.
- April 19, 2007 - On April 19, 2007; over seventy-five people attended the second public meeting for the Highway Improvement Project. The meeting was again held at the Triton High School Cafeteria. The purpose of the meeting was to present preliminary concepts for reconstructing Highway 14 and I-35 in Owatonna to the four-lane bypass near Dodge Center. Both Alternative 2 (existing alignment) and Alternative 3 (south bypass alignment) were presented. The intent of the meeting was not to select a preferred alternative, but rather to receive input that will be used to modify the alternatives before they are assessed for social, economic, and environmental impacts in the Draft EIS. Numerous verbal and written comments were received at the meeting.
- Dec. 12, 2006 - On December 12, 2006; over one hundred individuals attended the Highway 14 Scoping Open House meeting. The purpose of the meeting was to introduce the project, receive comments on the Scoping Document/Draft Scoping Decision Document, and to present the alignment alternatives being considered. Twenty public/agency comments were received in writing during the official comment period. These comments have been responded to in the Scoping Decision Document.