MnDOT will reconstruct and improve the Hwy 10 and Hwy 23 interchange area in east St. Cloud in 2023-2024. Noise analysis
About this project
MnDOT will replace the Hwy 23 bridges built in 1957, reconstruct the road bed and surface, replace drainage structures and update pedestrian and motorist safety and access throughout the project.
Summary of work
- Reconstruct and improve the Hwy 10/Hwy 23 interchange:
- Rebuild Hwy 23 bridge(s) over Hwy 10
- Reconfigure on/off ramps to improve motorist traffic flow and safety
- Provide safer pedestrian and bicyclist crossing options
- Reconstruct both directions of Hwy 10 between 15th Ave SE/7th St SE and Benton Dr includes turn lanes, shoulders and entrances
- Reconstruct both directions of Hwy 23 from west of Lincoln Ave SE near the pedestrian overpass to Benton CR 1, includes turn lanes, shoulders and entrances
- Improve and update pedestrian access on Hwy 10 and Hwy 23
- Update signal systems at:
- Hwy 23 and Lincoln Ave
- Hwy 10/E St. Germain St
- Hwy 23 and Division St E/14th Ave SE
- Replace or repair drainage structures
- DETAILED VIEW: Preliminary layout (August 2020) 5 MB, PDF
- Note: File is a draft design with aerial images in background. Recommend viewing from computer or laptop display. For alternate format or cropped version, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Easy map drawing of interchange, PDF
Information is subject to change.