The entire two-year, $18 million pavement improvement project on Highway 10 and Highway 15 in St. Cloud, Sauk Rapids, Sartell and Watab was completed on July 29, 2015.
MnDOT thanks you for your continued patience while we improved the ride of the roadway.
Work west, east of Rice in Sept 2015
Crews will resurface (black top) both directions of Hwy 10 from west of Rice to CR 40 at the halfway crossing, and east of Rice to Watab. Work is tentatively scheduled for after Labor Day in September 2015.
- Expect single lane closures with reduced speeds
May 19, 2015 - Newly resurfaced westbound lanes.
Summary of work
A two-year pavement improvement project was completed on Hwy 15 and Hwy 10 in St. Cloud, Sartell, Sauk Rapids and Watab on July 29, 2015. Project improvements include:
- Reconstructed Hwy 15 from Benton Drive to Hwy 10 in Sartell/Sauk Rapids
- Resurfaced nine miles of Hwy 10 from E St. Germain St to east of CR 33 in St. Cloud and Sauk Rapids
- Upgraded traffic signals, road signs
- Resurfaced turn lanes and accesses
- Improved drainage
- Resurfaced one mile of eastbound Hwy 10 west of CR 33 at Watab
- Resurfaced CR 29 connection from Hwy 15 to Hwy 10