Traffic impacts Aug. to early-Sept.
Close and reconstruct northbound Hwy 15 from CR 33 to Hwy 10
'Truck route' added for west Hwy 10 access Aug. 20
Semi-drivers should now use the signed 'truck route' to access WB Hwy 10 from Hwy 15/CR 29. The official detour's right-turn is too sharp for semi-trailers to maneuver. Use ‘truck route’
One lane head-to-head traffic on southbound side
- Lane shifts, narrow lanes, reduced speeds
- Avoid delays, use alternative routes
- Temp traffic signal at CR 29,
pay attention to signing
Closures, follow signs
North Hwy 15 to west Hwy 10 closed
CR 33 ramp to north Hwy 15 closed
Local access closures at 18th St, follow signs
Prep work on Hwy 10 in St. Cloud and Sauk Rapids.
- Periodic lane closures
- Hwy 10 south of Watab - Head-to-head traffic for one mile after Labor Day until early-Oct
- Hwy 10, Hwy 23 east St. Cloud - Night lane closures until mid-Sept
- Hwy 10, CR 3 Sauk Rapids - Ramp and lane closures, detours
- Hwy 10, CR 2 Rice - Reduced speeds, narrow lanes, temp signals
- Hwy 15, 33rd south St. Cloud - Lane closures
Schedule is subject to change. All lanes on Hwy 15 are scheduled to be open by Oct. 8, 2014.