MnDOT will reconstruct the Hwy 10 and 23 interchange area in east St. Cloud in 2023 and 2024.
One lane, each direction, 24-7, between Benton Dr. SE and 15th Ave. SE. until Nov. 1
- Head-to-head traffic on westbound; construct eastbound road
One lane, each direction, 24-7, between Wilson Ave. SE and 25th Ave. SE until Nov. 1
- Head-to-head traffic eastbound; construct westbound road and bridge
St. Cloud is open
Access will be maintained to those who live, work, visit or shop within this project area; however, expect changes and use of alternate entrances, and follow road signs
About this project
Summary of work
- Reconstruct and improve the Hwy 10 and 23 interchange:
- Rebuild the Hwy 23 bridge(s) over Hwy 10
- Reconfigure on/off ramps to improve motorist traffic flow and safety
- Provide safer pedestrian and bicyclist crossing options
- Reconstruct both directions of Hwy 10 between 15th Ave. SE and Benton Dr. includes turn lanes, shoulders and entrances
- Reconstruct both directions of Hwy 23 from east of Wilson Ave. SE near the pedestrian overpass to east of Benton Co. Rd. 1, includes turn lanes, shoulders and entrances
- Update signal systems at:
- Hwy 23 and Lincoln Ave.
- Hwy 10/E St Germain St.
- Hwy 23 and Division St. E/14th Ave. SE
- Replace or repair drainage structures
- Construct a new City of St. Cloud Fourth St. SE bridge to span Hwy 10 and connect to the east and west Hwy 10 frontage roads
- Construct a noisewall along the south side of Hwy 23 and east of 14th Ave. SE
- Improve and update pedestrian access on Hwy 10 and Hwy 23