Plans are underway to reconstruct and improve the Hwy 10 and Hwy 23 interchange area in St. Cloud in 2022.
About this project
MnDOT will replace the Hwy 23 bridges built in 1957, reconstruct the road bed and surface, replace drainage structures and update pedestrian and motorist safety and access throughout the project.
Summary of work
- Reconstruct and improve the Hwy 10/Hwy 23 interchange:
- Rebuild Hwy 23 bridge(s) over Hwy 10
- Reconfigure on/off ramps to improve motorist traffic flow and safety
- Provide safer pedestrian and bicyclist crossing options
- Reconstruct both directions of Hwy 10 between 15th Ave SE/7th St SE and Benton Dr includes turn lanes, shoulders and entrances
- Reconstruct both directions of Hwy 23 from west of Lincoln Ave SE near the pedestrian overpass to Benton CR 1, includes turn lanes, shoulders and entrances
- Improve and update pedestrian access on Hwy 10 and Hwy 23
- Update signal systems at:
- Hwy 23 and Lincoln Ave
- Hwy 10/E St. Germain St
- Hwy 23 and Division St E/14th Ave SE
- Replace or repair drainage structures
Hwy 23 will be resurfaced between Benton CR 1 and Hwy 95 in 2020, before this project. Learn more
Information is subject to change.