Reported Windows 7 Issues:
- Attempting to use "Help" results in a Windows error message. Solution: follow Step 8 in the list to the left.
- Double-clicking a MnPAVE (.mpv) file will open the MnPAVE program, but not the saved file. Solution: Use the "File" menu or the Folder icon at the top left of the MnPAVE window to open saved files.
Please report other issues to email@example.com
To install MnPAVE or PaveCool on a Windows 7 64-bit computer, follow these steps:
- Right-Click the installation file and select: Troubleshoot compatibility
- Click: Try recommended settings
- Click: Start the program
- Follow installation steps
- Start the installed program to make sure it works
- Click: Yes, save these settings for this program
- Click: Close the troubleshooter
- To use Help in MnPAVE and PaveCool, Install the Windows Help program for Windows 7: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=91
Alternate Installation Method:
1. Locate the application below, download the three files and put them in the same folder.
2. In the folder, right-click on "MnPAVE.exe", "CoolTool.exe" or "CoolToolF.exe" and select "Copy"
3. Right-click on your desktop and select "Paste Shortcut"
4. To use Help in Windows 7, refer to Step 8 above.
Right-Click on each link and select "Save Link As" or "Save Target As"