Airline Service Airports
- Bemidji Regional Airport (BJI)
- Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport (BRD)
- Duluth International Airport (DLH)
- International Falls Airport (INL)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport (MSP)
- St. Cloud Regional Airport (STC)**
- Thief River Falls Regional Airport (TVF)
- Range Regional Airport at Hibbing (HIB)
- Rochester International Airport (RST)
Our largest airports host scheduled airline flights with destinations ranging from small remote communities to the world's largest cities. Smaller airports in the state provide a lifeline connecting the communities and their businesses to the Twin Cities, the U.S. and the world. To learn more about Minnesota's Airline service airports see our State Aviation System Plan. Map of the airports with scheduled air service (PDF, 355 KB).
**Limited service - three flights per week to Phoenix/Mesa.