Making transportation accessible to everyone
Accessibility and MnDOT
- Accessibility policy and Transition Plan
- Accommodations for public meetings, documents
- Construction accessibility guidance
- Design accessibility guidance
- Minnesota's Olmstead Plan
- MnDOT notice of non-discrimination
- Questions, comments and complaints
- Training calendar and other ways to get involved
Comment on MnDOT's ADA Transition Plan
MnDOT's Americans with Disabilities Act Transition Plan is currently being revised and is open for public comment until August 21, 2014. Please review the updated plan (Word 208 KB) and submit comments by the closing date.
The plan was originally adopted in April 2010. It serves as a guide to further MnDOT's vision, mission and core values by outlining key actions for making the state transportation system more accessible. View/print the originial plan (Word 2.61 MB, PDF 1.3 MB).