About this project
Crews resurfaced Hwy 41 and made additional improvements along the highway between Pioneer Trail and Hwy 5 in Chaska and Chanhassen.
Summary of work
- Resurfaced Hwy 41 between Pioneer Trail and Hwy 5
- Replaced traffic signals at 82nd St.
- Added lighting to Hwy 41 at the Oak Ridge Dr. intersection
- Added curb ramps at 82nd St. and Hazeltine Blvd. to improve accessibility and meet Americans with Disabilities Act Standards
- Extended guardrail near Lyman Blvd.
- Reduced erosion and improved drainage