All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent. Access to businesses and residences will remain throughout the project via detours.
7 a.m. Mon, Aug. 10 through Mon, Aug. 31
- WB 7th St. is closed between Hwy 5/25/Co. Rd. 33 and the Central Public Schools
9 a.m. Sat, Aug. 1 through mid-August
- Faxon Rd. on the south side of Hwy 212 is closed
- Faxon Rd. traffic is limited to a right in and right out only on the north side of Hwy 212
9 a.m. Sat, Aug. 1 through mid-September
- Morse St. on the north side of Hwy 212 is closed
- Morse St. on the south side of Hwy 212 is closed permanently
Fri, June 12 through Tue, Sept. 1
- Hwy 212 is reduced to a single lane in both directions between Hwy 25 and Tacoma Ave.
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be posted as details become available.