Materials available for public review and comment
We have compiled several materials for public review. If you would like to submit a comment about the project, please fill out our comment form. The initial comment period will last until Wed, Aug. 18.
- Presentation: This 10-minute video summarizes why we’re here, where we are going, and how you can provide input.
- Survey: We want your input to make sure we are on track. Share your feedback on our survey.
- Purpose and Need: This official report, called the “Purpose and Need Statement” explains why MnDOT is undertaking a project and its main objectives. The “need” identifies the problems to be addressed. The “purpose” broadly states the expected results.
- The primary purpose is to improve vehicular safety.
- The secondary purpose is to improve drive times which currently experiences high rush hour delays.
- View full document (PDF)
- Scoring criteria: This scoring system is customized to the project area and its needs. The design options are graded against one another. The criteria fall into these categories:
- Vehicle Safety
- Vehicle Mobility (Drive time)
- Property Impacts
- Recreational Impacts
- View detailed criteria (PDF)