Workshops and training
Surveying and mapping
2020 Survey Technical Workshop
The 23rd annual Survey Technical Workshop will held March 17-19, 2020 at Breezy Point Conference Center in Breezy Point, Minnesota.
We’re sorry but due to overwhelming demand, registration for the 2020 Survey Technical Workshop has been closed. No further registrations (unless postmarked prior to 2/5/2020) will be accepted and on-site registration will not be available.
Right of way
2020 Right of Way Professionals Workshop
The 28th annual Right of Way Professionals Workshop will be held September 30th - October 2nd, 2020 at Cragun's Conference Center in Brainerd, Minnesota.
To ensure a great experience for all attendees, registration for this event is limited. Check back in late spring and get your registration in early to secure your spot for the 2020 RWPW.
- 2020 Workshop First Announcement (PDF) *New*
- 2019 Workshop Program (PDF 11 MB)
- 2019 Continuing Education Information (PDF)
Right of way technical training manuals
Reference material from the three technical training course held in 2015.
- Session 1 - Railroads (PDF 9 MB)
- Session 2 - Turnbacks (PDF 7 MB)
- Session 3 - Title Opinions (PDF 6 MB)
- Session 4 - MicroStation/GEOPAK (PDF 7 MB)
Land management program calendar (Currently Unavailable)