About this project
Summary of MnDOT work
- Install safety improvements along Hwy 9 in New London
- Add bump-outs and mid-block pedestrian crossing
- Add dedicated turn lanes at the Country Stop
- Replace portions of the retaining wall along the Mill Pond bridge
- Work will be done under traffic and will NOT require a detour.
- Drivers and pedestrians may encounter shoulder and/or sidewalk closures on Hwy 9 during portions of the work.
- There will be a temporary closure of the southbound right-hand lane on Hwy 23 at the Hwy 9 junction when crews are working near that intersection.
Sept. 22, 2023
- Crews have completed the retaining wall work and are working on cleanup; final seeding is scheduled for next week.
- Austin Marcus