Sixteen miles of westbound and eastbound I-90 between Hwy 15 in Fairmont and the Blue Earth River has been resurfaced and bridges repaired.
- Only minor lane and shoulder closures remain.
Summary of work
- Resurface traffic lanes, shoulders, and ramps with concrete for long-term pavement improvements
- Repair and rehabilitate bridges on or over I-90, including: bridges over Center Creek, 230th Ave, 290th Ave (CR 59), 320th Ave (CR 1), and 345th Ave (CR 5)
- Improve drainage by cleaning, repairing, or replacing pipes and culverts
- Add interchange lighting at 260th Ave (CR 53) and 320th Ave (CR 1)