About this project
Sept. 1 update: It is anticipated that later this week, Hwy 30 will open from Hwy 43 to east of Stevens Ave. The Stevens Ave. intersection will not open yet. The remaining portion of the road will be closed until mid-October.
If you have questions about property access, you can contact Jayme LaPlante with Dunn Blacktop at 507-577-1800.
Summary of work
In 2022, 0.55 miles of Hwy 30 will be reconstructed from the west side of Rushford to Hwy 43. Construction is scheduled from May 9 to late October.
Work includes the following:
- Reconstructing Hwy 30 from western city limits to Hwy 43 (Mill St.), including curb and gutter.
- Replacing existing sidewalk and extending sidewalk west to Southview Ct.
- Replacing storm sewer pipe and structures.
- Improving downtown lighting.
- Reconstructing city sanitary sewer, water main, and services.
The project is being split into two construction phases.
- Phase 1: Downtown/east end
- Work zone: Mill St./Hwy 43 to W Stevens Ave.
- Planned schedule: May 9 to August 2022
- Phase 2: Residential/west end
- Work zone: W Stevens Ave. to western city limits
- Planned schedule: Week of July 11 to late October 2022