Plans and studies
- Advancing Transportation Equity Study Initiative: Completed study in District 4 to better understand how the transportation system, services and decisions-making processes help or hinder the lives of people in underserved and underrepresented communities in Minnesota.
For city and county partners
- Bridge Management: Data processing help for Minnesota counties and cities--bridge inventory and inspection programs
- State Aid for Local Transportation: A bridge between MnDOT and local government agencies
- State Aid Finance: Accounting and financial database information for city and county government
- Toward Zero Deaths (TZD): Approach based on the belief that even one traffic-related death on our roads is unacceptable. Focuses on four E's of targeted areas: education, enforcement, engineering, and emergency services.
Financing Minnesota roads
- Congressional Transportation Status Report
- Minnesota GO
- State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP)
- DRAFT Statewide Freight Plan
Purchasing equipment and property
- Equipment: Cooperative purchasing venture for cities, counties and townships
- Excess property for sale: Pictures, descriptions, bid forms and instructions to purchase excess land and buildings