MnDOT will reconstruct the Hwy 10 and 23 interchange area in east St. Cloud in 2023 and 2024.
- Sign up for project email updates
- Business coffee and chat meetings suspend until spring 2024
- Project news: All open; what to expect in 2024
Off-road work to occur year-round. All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent.
Open with periodic lane closures between Benton Dr. SE and 15th Ave. SE.
- Eastbound new smoother road surface
- Westbound reconstruct 2024**
Open with periodic lane closures between Wilson Ave. SE and 25th Ave. SE
- Westbound new smoother road surface and bridge
- Eastbound reconstruct 2024**
** Please remember that half of the road surface has been completed. Motorists who travel on westbound Hwy 10 and eastbound Hwy 23 will continue to encounter a rough ride, especially when freeze/thaw cycles occur. MnDOT will monitor and repair areas when necessary. For current road conditions on Minnesota highways, check 511mn.org.
St. Cloud is open
Access will be maintained to those who live, work, visit or shop within this project area; however, expect changes and use of alternate entrances, and follow road signs