About this project
Good news—bridge and multi-use trail open
MnDOT thanks you for your patience as we replaced the Hwy 65 (Hwy 23) bridge over the Snake River south of Division St. in Mora, Kanabec County. You'll continue to encounter crews and equipment as they wrap up work operations.
Summary of 2022 work
- Reconstruct the Hwy 65 bridge over the Snake River
- Install multi-use trail along the west side of the road that connects S Union St. to the Frontage Rd. south of the bridge.
- Improve pedestrian crossing at Division St.
- Update storm water drainage to Snake River
- Resurfaced the asphalt north and south of the bridge.