The virtual open house is now closed. Thank you for your participation and comments. If you missed the open house, you can view the site pages here.
During the virtual open house, held December 16- January 11, participants were able to:
- Review the proposed improvement concepts
- Learn about the project and anticipated schedule
- Tell us what you like or dislike about the concepts
There was not a formal presentation or discussion during the virtual open house. The online format allowed participants to learn more and give feedback.
About the project
Along with resurfacing, MnDOT plans to construct additional turn lanes and realign the section near the Roseau Airport. The highway is in need of long-term improvements to address safety and aging infrastructure.
Construction is planned for 2023
- Resurface deteriorating pavement
- Realign the section near the Roseau Airport
- Replace culvert
- Construct right turn lanes and center left turn lane