Manufacturers' Perspectives projects
Since 2013, MnDOT has been interviewing Minnesota businesses to get feedback and better understand their specific freight transportation requirements.
These Manufacturers' Perspectives projects help MnDOT identify low-cost/high-value opportunities to provide a more responsive transportation system, focusing on infrastructure, maintenance, communication, and permitting and policy.
The long-term relationships developed through these projects support economic strength by region as well as the entire state of Minnesota.
- Metro District / Urban Freight Perspective Study
- District 3 / Central Minnesota
- District 7 / South Central Minnesota (PDF) - 2018-2019
- Metro District / Greater Twin Cities (Phase 1) (PDF) - 2018-2019
- District 6 / Southeast Minnesota (PDF) - 2018
- District 1 / Northeast Minnesota (PDF) - 2017
- District 2 / Northwest Minnesota(PDF) - 2016
- District 4 / West Central Minnesota (PDF) - 2015
- District 8 / Southwest Minnesota (PDF) - 2014