These organizations provide transportation related training, workshops and other professional development opportunities. Many also provide discounted fees for tribal constituents.
- Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota
- Minnesota Local Technical Assistance Program (LTAP)
- Michigan Tribal Technical Assistance Program - TTAP will pay tuition for any tribal representative to attend any state LTAP based training course. For more info, contact John Velat, firstname.lastname@example.org, 906-523-1282.
- Community Transportation Association of America - Provides technical assistance to rural communities and tribal organizations
- Michigan Tribal Technical Assistance Program - Provides technology transfer through training workshops, a quarterly newsletter, and free publication and videotape training libraries
- FHWA Tribal Transportation Planning