In-person open houses/public meetings postponed. Find more information at Metro public involvement.
Information about upcoming meetings will be provided as details become available.
Wed, Feb. 3
EIS “101” virtual listening sessions: Listening Session #1
Join the virtual listening session
To join the virtual listening session by phone:
Dial: 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 943 5931 3075
The listening session will start with a short presentation covering the topics of Project History and Overview, and Introduction to the Environmental Impact Statement Process. Community members will be able to provide comments and talk with panel experts during the session.
EIS 101 presentation library
Learn more about specific aspects of the Hwy 252/I-94 Environmental Review below. Please check back for updated links to the information below as they become available.
- Project History and Overview
- Introduction to the Environmental Impact Statement Process
- Project Alternatives
- Transit Considerations
- Community Connections
- Health: Noise and Air Quality
- Mississippi River Considerations
Fri, Feb. 12
Virtual Policy Advisory Committee meeting
Register for this meeting
This meeting is open to the public to attend and comment. There will be a 15-minute open comment period at the end of the meeting for attendees to provide comments on the project.
City council meetings
City council presentations will be conducted in the coming months. Our project team will present the project purpose, needs, geographic location and evaluation criteria at this time. These meetings are open to the public. We will publish specific dates and times when they are available.
Public comment periods
You are welcome to contact us and provide feedback at any time. Formal public comment periods include:
- Purpose and Need, Logical Termini and Evaluation Criteria: Spring 2021
- Scoping Decision Document: Fall 2021
- Draft Environmental Impact Statement: November/December 2023
- Oct. 21: Virtual Policy Advisory Committee meeting
- This meeting was open to the public to attend and comment. There was a 15-minute open comment period at the end of the meeting for attendees to provide comments on the project.