A standardized intelligent construction data management (ICDM) software that stores, maps and analyzes geospatial data resulting from intelligent compaction, thermal profiling and spot test data (e.g., density, moisture). This software can perform standardized data processing, analysis and reporting to provide Project summary results quickly in the field from various intelligent compaction and thermal profiling manufacturers. In particular, the software can provide statistics, histograms, correlations for these measurements, document coverage area and evaluate the uniformity of compaction and surface temperature measurements as part of the Project quality control operations.
Veta Software (download)
- Certified Veta Software Operators (PDF, 200 KB Updated 5/7/2018)
- MnDOT Certified Submittal Reviewers (PDF, 200 KB Updated 5/7/18)
- State Aid Certified Submittal Reviewers (PDF, 200 KB Updated 5/7/18)
- The 2018 Intelligent Compaction and Paver Mounted Thermal Profiling Special Provisions and Veta training are now complete.
- E-learning class (available Winter 2019)
Example Case Studies for Veta Classes
The following are the IC and PMTP example project files used in the Lecturer-Led training classes held in 2018 using Veta 5.0.48 and in 2017 using Veta 4.3.21.
After downloading, locate the Veta Class AHTC 2018.zip file on your computer, right-click and select Extract All.
*Total drive space required = 3.5 GB
After downloading, locate the IICTG Workshop 2017.zip file on your computer, right-click and select Extract All.