Clinton Falls Bridge (Bridge L5573)
History & significance
The Clinton Falls Bridge, is a single-span, pin-connected, steel Pratt through truss. It is located in Clinton Falls Township, Steele County, approximately 3 miles north of Owatonna adjacent to the 1856 Clinton Falls Mill and mill dam. The bridge was designed by the George E. King Company and constructed in 1894 to carry Township Road 95 over the Straight River. It is currently closed to traffic. The Clinton Falls Bridge is significant example of an early steel truss bridge design in Minnesota.
Clinton Falls Township (Steele County)
Latitude, Longitude: 44.14277275, -93.24417994