Zumbrota Covered Bridge (Bridge 25580)
History & significance
The Zumbrota Covered Bridge was erected over the North Branch of the Zumbro River in Zumbrota in Goodhue County in 1869. The bridge was clad in board and batten siding in 1871. Today, the timber covered bridge with Town lattice truss configuration serves as a pedestrian crossing over the Zumbro River 1,000 feet west of its original location. The Zumbrota Covered Bridge is significant as the only remaining covered bridge in Minnesota.
City of Zumbrota (Goodhue County)
Latitude, Longitude: 44.29634474, -92.67038903