About this project
Current traffic impacts
- MnDOT project will be completed under traffic using alternating lane closures
- Reminder - driving over, through or around any barricade is a violation of Minnesota Statute 160.2715.
- Curb and gutter pours completed.
- ADA work continues and should be completed on June 18.
- Draining and milling completed.
- Paving, sign installation and pavement markings next week.
- Anticipated completion date of June 22.
Summary of work
- Resurfacing of Hwy 75 from the south intersection of Hwy 23 to Hwy 75/Hwy 23 in Pipestone
- Construction of continuous two way center left turn lane
- Update pedestrian crossings along project area to meet Americans with Disabilities (ADA) standards
City of Pipestone project
- The city of Pipestone is conducting utility work on Hwy 75
- For questions on the utility project, please contact the city of Pipestone at 507-825-3324
- Duininck Inc. is the contractor on the project