About this project
Purpose of safety assessment
- Evaluate existing conditions at the following intersections:
- Hwy 23 & County Road 40
- Hwy 23 & Hwy 9
- Hwy 23 & 153rd Ave.
- North Shore Drive - Newly added based on public feedback!
- Facilitate discussion between local partners, stakeholders and the public.
- Provide list of opportunities and recommendations and establish priorities.
- Build consensus for a vision that balances future development, mobility, accessibility and safety for Hwy 23 now and into the future.
- Develop a common vision to identify, prioritize and design future safety improvements.
- Sign up for project email updates/and or follow us on Facebook
- Phase 1 (purpose and need identification): March - May 2017
- Phase 2 (develop & evaluate alternatives): June - August 2017
- Phase 3 (prioritization): August - November 2017