About this project
Summary of MnDOT work
- MnDOT is planning a large roadway project (reconstruction of Highway 19/College Drive) from 4th Street to Bruce Street in the city of Marshall.
- The pavement has deteriorated and the city of Marshall needs to replace aging utilities.
- Sidewalk improvements will be made along the project area in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Overall project details are not yet determined. Through the project development process, overall project details will be determined. Discussions about options for intersections, streetscape and aesthetic options, drainage and other project details, will take place during the project development process.
MnDOT and the city of Marshall would like to thank the over 500 community members who offered their input on vision and priorities for College Dr./Hwy 19. Learn more about what we heard.
- Work in 2025 will require a detour
- The contractor for the project will be determined after the project has been awarded