About this project
Summary of MnDOT work
- MnDOT is resurfacing (mill, full depth reclamation and overlay) Hwy 15 from the intersection of Hwy 12 in Dassel to the Meeker/Stearns County line near Kimball.
- A chip seal will be applied to the new pavement.
- Guard rail near the Kingston bridge will be replaced to bring it into compliance.
- Thirty (30) culverts will be lined along the project area. Two steel culverts will be replaced if necessary.
- This project will require a detour (see map).
- Hwy 15 - Kimball. Resurfacing from Dassel to the Meeker/Stearns county line. Scheduled for construction in 2023
- You're invited to attend an informal, public open house at Kimball City Hall (1 Main St. N), to learn about the Hwy 15 project.
- Stop in any time between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. as a formal presentation will not be given.
- Staff from MnDOT District 3 will also be available to provide information on the Hwy 15 reconstruction project in Kimball, which is expected to start in April 2022.
- Work in 2023 will require a detour using Hwy 12, Co Rd 3 and Hwy 55.