MnDOT, in partnership with the City of Windom, is conducting a transportation study which will shape future reconstruction and create a long-term vision for the corridor.
The study will help MnDOT and the City of Windom create a long-term vision for Hwy 60 which will:
- Incorporate community values through meaningful public participation
- Support and sustain existing businesses as well as economic development
- Safely accommodate all modes of transportation
- Encourage pedestrian and bicyclist movements
- Sustain support of the community
Provide feedback on Hwy 60 corridor issues, opportunities and community priorities by completing an online survey: www.surveymonkey.com/r/Hwy60Windom1
Survey takes approximately 5 minutes to complete. Survey closes March 31, 2020.
The study will include a range of stakeholder and community engagement opportunities to collect input on community values and vision for the corridor. For more information on current and upcoming opportunities for input, visit the Public Engagement page and sign up for project email updates to stay informed.