MnDOT, in partnership with the City of Windom, is conducting a transportation study which will shape future reconstruction and create a long-term vision for the corridor.
The study will help MnDOT and the City of Windom create a long-term vision for Hwy 60 which will:
- Incorporate community values through meaningful public participation
- Support and sustain existing businesses as well as economic development
- Safely accommodate all modes of transportation
- Encourage pedestrian and bicyclist movements
- Sustain support of the community
- Existing & Future Conditions Report
- Draft Design Concepts
- Draft Purpose & Need
- Corridor Issues Summary
Provide feedback on the Hwy 60 draft design concepts to help decide the future of the highway! Visit the Public Engagement page for upcoming events and activities to provide feedback, and stay updated on the project by signing up for project email updates.