About this project
Ten miles of northbound Highway 169 between St. Peter and Le Sueur will be resurfaced and drainage will be improved to reduce erosion.
- Northbound and southbound Hwy 169 traffic will be reduced to a single lane in a head-to-head configuration
- No detour for Highway 169 traffic is expected
- Expect periodic ramp closures:
- The Hwy 169 northbound exit ramp to Dodd Road/Hwy 22 will be closed for approximately one month.
- The Hwy 169 northbound exit and entrance ramps at the Hwy 93 interchange will be closed for approximately one-and-a-half months.
- Intelligent Work Zone will be used - includes signing that will indicate slowed or stopped traffic