Watch for two-way, two-lane traffic with reduced speeds during construction. Go to 511mn.org for the latest restrictions.
- Bridge Repairs at SD Border (2), Beaver Creek (2)
- Construction May to August
- Hwy 23 ramps remain open during construction
- Rock County Road 4 ramps at Beaver Creek closed
- Travel Information Centers remain open during construction
- Sherburn to Fairmont (WB mill & overlay and bridge repairs)
- Map of construction stages (PDF)
- Construction April 24 to August
- Ramps at Hwy 4 in Sherburn will remain open during construction
- Martin County Road 39 ramps in Fairmont and Hwy 263 in Welcome will be closed, but at different times to limit detour length.
- Martin County Road 39 ramp - there will be an effort to keep open during harvest
- Ramps at Hwy 15 - there will be an effort to keep them open during Sturgis Rally
- Luverne – Magnolia (WB – concrete pavement repair, shoulder replacement and interchange lighting at Hwy 75)
- Construction early July - mid-Sept.
- Hwy 75 ramps remain open
- WB ramps at County Road 3 near Magnolia will be closed during mainline repair