About this project
Summary of work
Construction is scheduled from July 10 through September of 2023 with the following work:
- Resurfacing approximately 8.8 miles of I-35 southbound from 0.5 miles north of Hwy 30 to 0.5 miles south of Steele Co. Rd. 31
- Installing Weigh-in-Motion system (WIM) which captures and records the axle weights and gross weights of vehicles
- Installing a Road Weather Information System (RWIS)
No current traffic impacts. Future impacts include:
- Southbound I-35 traffic will be reduced to one lane throughout most of the construction.
- Northbound I-35 traffic will be reduced to one lane for some of the construction.