The Minnesota Department of Transportation is realigning Hwy 75 near Kent. The project began in July 2015 and will continue through fall 2016. Click here for the latest project layout (24 MB pdf).
- Bridge construction
- Connect new roadway to Hwy 75
2016 project impacts
- Minimal disruption to Hwy 75 traffic until Aug.
- Trucks entering/exiting project site with flaggers
- Detour in Aug.
- One mile of current Hwy 75 bypassed
- New bridge constructed over Whiskey Creek
- New bridge constructed over the BNSF tracks
- Roadway will be above the 100-year flood elevation
- $9 million