Weekly construction meetings, open to the public, will be held every Thursday, beginning April 19, 2018 from noon to 1 p.m. at Glenwood Lakes Area Chamber and Welcome Center, Conference and Community Room, 7 First Street NW, Glenwood. All interested parties are invited to attend.
Past meetings and materials
- April 20: Groundbreaking
- March 22: 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Glenwood Lakes Area Chamber and Welcome Center, Conference and Community room
- Feb. 9: Pope County Courthouse Community Room
- April 14: Pope County Courthouse Community Room, 130 East Minnesota Avenue, Glenwood.
- Stakeholder/business - downtown businesses- March, 16, 2016
- Stakeholder/business west side access meeting (PDF) - Feb. 11, 2016
- Stakeholder/business kick-off meeting summary (PDF) - Jan. 14, 2016
MnDOT Project Manager
MnDOT Construction Project Manager