There are currently no upcoming meetings scheduled for the Glenwood Complete Streets project. The weekly brown-bag lunches held at the Glenwood Chamber of Commerce building on Thursdays have been cancelled due to low attendance.
For updates, please visit the project website and/or sign up for email updates. In addition, MnDOT personnel are always available to answer questions.
Past meetings and materials
- April 19 - August 8: Weekly brown-bag lunch public meetings
- April 20: Groundbreaking
- March 22: 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Glenwood Lakes Area Chamber and Welcome Center, Conference and Community room
- Feb. 9: Pope County Courthouse Community Room
- April 14: Pope County Courthouse Community Room, 130 East Minnesota Avenue, Glenwood.
- Stakeholder/business - downtown businesses- March, 16, 2016
- Stakeholder/business west side access meeting (PDF) - Feb. 11, 2016
- Stakeholder/business kick-off meeting summary (PDF) - Jan. 14, 2016
MnDOT Project Manager
MnDOT Construction Project Manager