Project wraps up
- Periodic, non-rush hour lane closures with reduced speeds
- Crews and equipment working along the interstate
- Check 511mn.org before heading out
MnDOT thanks you for your continued patience during this two year, $28.3 million Corridors of Commerce funded improvement project.
- Remove temporary pavement, barriers and signs
- Complete other work as necessary
|Wrap up work||Oct 5- late Oct.|
|Construct eastbound||Complete Oct. 5|
|Construct westbound||Complete July 20|
New lane, new learning curve
Please be sure to NOT use the newly constructed eastbound I-94 auxiliary lane between Hwy 241 and Hwy 101 to pass on the right (the auxiliary lane is the rightmost lane). It's designed only for vehicles entering and exiting eastbound I-94. It is NOT designed for passing, as the lane ends after only a short distance. If you use the new auxiliary lane to pass on the right, you could be ticketed.