Environmental Assessment Worksheet (EAW) available for comment Feb. 3-March 5 (Feb. 2, 2014) The EAW states any anticipated social, economic or environmental impacts on the project.
About this project
Install capacity improvements between Hwy 101 in Rogers and Hwy 241 in St. Michael.
- Build an auxiliary lane from Hwy 241 to Hwy 101
- Extend the Hwy 101 exit ramp at Rogers
- Install a third lane from
Rogers to St. Michael
- Construct a noise wall on the north side of the interstate in Rogers
Crow River bridges
- Widen bridges, includes new support girders and deck surfaces
*Schedules are tentative and subject to change by contractors