|Geographic Region||Trunk Highway||Project Description||Project Budget||Earliest Likely Contract Date|
|Greater Minnesota||T.H. 14||Expand Highway 14 from two lanes to four lanes between Owatonna and Dodge Center, completing a continuous four-lane roadway between I-35 and Rochester.||$160 million||---|
|Greater Minnesota||T.H. 23||Complete two gaps to create a continuous four-lane roadway from Willmar to St. Cloud.||$105 million||---|
|Metro District||T.H. 252 / I-94||Convert to a freeway and add MnPASS lanes Dowling to TH 610.||$163 million*||---|
|TOTAL||$428 million||62% G.M.
(Note: Project budgets, for May 30th selection, will be set at 10% less than the estimate used for scoring anticipating efficiencies that will be found)
* $31 million is being provided by local governments towards the cost of the project.
- View PDF maps showing all Corridors of Commerce projects from 2013 to 2018
- View a PDF map showing the Greater Minnesota projects
- View a PDF map showing the Twin Cities Metro Area projects
|Return on investment||100|
- Jan. 18 to Feb. 5, 2018 – Public recommendation period
- February to March, 2018 – Project evaluation and scoring
- April 2018 – Project award announcement and release of final scores