Disadvantaged Business Enterprise goals for 2019-2021
As a condition of receiving federal money, MnDOT is required by the Federal Highway Administration and Federal Transit Administration (FTA) to establish an annual statewide goal for DBEs to perform on federally-funded contracts over the next three years. The annual goal is a percentage of the federal contracting dollars that are targeted for certified DBE firms to perform based on the availability of ready, willing, and able firms in Minnesota. MnDOT's annual goal is 12.23 percent of the sum of all FHWA-funded contracts to be performed by DBEs and 9.12 percent of the sum of all FTA-funded contracts to be performed by DBEs.
Disadvantaged Enterprise Goals
- FHWA-funded contracts: 12.23 percent of the sum of all to be performed by DBEs.
- FTA-funded contracts: 9.12 percent of the sum of all to be performed by DBEs.
Goal time period
The goals will be in effect for Federal Fiscal Year 2019-2021.
Read the methodology reports
- FHWA DBE goal executive summary (PDF)
- FHWA DBE goal methodology report (PDF)
- FTA DBE goal methodology report (PDF)
Inquiries about the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise goals can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.