Making transportation accessible to everyone
Accessibility and MnDOT
- Accessibility policy and Transition Plan
- Accommodations for public meetings, documents
- Construction accessibility guidance
- Design accessibility guidance
- Minnesota's Olmstead Plan
- MnDOT notice of non-discrimination
- Questions, comments and complaints
- Training calendar and other ways to get involved
- ADA on SharePoint
MnDOT's ADA Transition Plan
MnDOT's 2014 Americans with Disabilities Act Transition Plan is now available. Thank you for your comments. View the final plan.
The plan was originally adopted in April 2010. It serves as a guide to further MnDOT's vision, mission and core values by outlining key actions for making the state transportation system more accessible. View/print the original plan (Word 2.61 MB, PDF 1.3 MB).