Making transportation accessible to everyone
Accessibility and MnDOT
- Accessibility policy and Transition Plan
- Accommodations for public meetings, documents
- Construction accessibility guidance
- Design accessibility guidance
- Minnesota's Olmstead Plan
- MnDOT notice of non-discrimination
- Questions, comments and complaints
- Training calendar and other ways to get involved
MnDOT's ADA Transition Plan
The comment period for the updated 2014 MnDOT's Americans with Disabilities Act Transition Plan has closed. Comments have been taken into consideration and pending approval, the plan will be finalized. The final draft is available for viewing.
The plan was originally adopted in April 2010. It serves as a guide to further MnDOT's vision, mission and core values by outlining key actions for making the state transportation system more accessible. View/print the originial plan (Word 2.61 MB, PDF 1.3 MB).